Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bad Hair Day


I always thought trimming a baby's hair is a piece of cake... oh boy I was wrong. Luckily Baby Justin won't remember this episode when he grows up... no one would be pleased with uneven patches on his head.

I actually did not plan to notify The Man about this disastrous hair cut in the beginning, half of me hoping that he will never discover (how evil) and the other half of me hoping that he does discover but comfort me by saying it is quite a good job (total self-deceit). But me being me... I could not hold it anymore after a whole night without any response from him.

Me: "Eh, did you notice anything different about Baby Justin today?"

The Man:"mmm... no leh. What?"

After a few moments...

The Man: Aiyo! WHY LIKE THAT?!?"




No comments:

Post a Comment