Saturday, May 22, 2010

Self Service


There are a lot of "self-service" services around us but has anyone experienced self service gift wrapping? Well, I have.
After standing at the gift wrap counter for a few minutes without being attended to by anyone... ah hah... I thought to myself my chance is here. You see... I have always imagined this moment :P

So here was me getting down to work.

But what a pity... I would have loved to perform the most fanciful gift wrapping I am capable of but all I did was grab a pre-folded doggie bag at the counter and threw in my merchandise. I think I just wanted to get out of there quickly before a queue started forming infront of me! Plus... the walkie talkie on the counter kept calling for someone who wasn't really there...

If you zoom in enough, you will realise where that was :P


No comments:

Post a Comment