Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simple act to bring on smiles

The security guard at the back gate usually sits there in the merciless afternoon heat, looking bored and wiping off his perspiration with his hanky.

This afternoon, I was curious at this unusual sight of him behind all these colourful balloons.

"Hello uncle! What's with all these balloons? Is there some party?"

"Oh, just blowing up some balloons for fun and when the kids return home after school or come downstairs and play later, I can give them mah."

"Wah, so nice of you"

"Ok lah, oh inside the balloons also got balloons leh"

"Oh is it?"

I took a closer look and yes, there is a balloon inside each balloon... *scratch my head*

I am sure a simple act like this will bring on big smiles on the children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment