Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2nd trimester woes


Many have told me that the 2nd trimester would be much better and the queasiness will slowly fade away and so I hang on to that promising hope.
However as I am walk into my 13th week, not only there is no sign of that improvement, I have been feeling more nausea and tired than ever... (HELP!).  On a feel-horrible scale of 10, these two days were an 8.
I could at least manage an occasional home-cooked dinner, a short trip out for meal and just needed to nap for an hour or so previously.  This week so far has taken a worse turn. Not only could I not make myself step out of the house, I spent more time sleeping than being awake - once I am done with this I have to go lie down again :(

It is like having a perpetual hangover...

1 comment:

  1. Go with the flow.... i had my towards the end of 2nd trimester! And worst.. the babies weren't growing alot.. in fact mine were the tiniest babies ever..wahahahha

    ReplyDelete