Sunday, March 15, 2009

Halo Little One

Went for my much anticipated gynae checkup yesterday and it turned out to be one of those > one-hour-long wait.

However, the wait was all worth it!

Somehow I was expecting the scan this time round to show a slightly larger version of what I saw the last time round - all curled up, shrimp-like and resting shyly.
Instead, I was surprised to see my little one so much awake - almost 4 times longer, floating upside down, stretching out one leg followed by the other, and trying to reach out to the toes with the hands!

"Oh look! Moving so much!"

"Yes, see your baby is waving to you"

"Haha yah, the baby seems so happy and carefree swimming in there."

"Until it is time for his/her PSLE. Hahaha."

Sometimes, my gynae has this sudden outburst of simple humour :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment