Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Poo in Pool


Having stayed here for more than 5 years, I have never seen the pool like this.


My curiosity got the better of me and I asked my neighbour whom I happened to be with.

Me: So do you know what happened to the swimming pool?  

Neighbour: Oh, some kid shit in the pool last evening!

Me: OMG, yaks!

Neighbour: Should be one of those kids from the swimming class.  They were the only group there... I still remembered the instructor was in a foul mood yesterday, throwing the swimming board into the pool and shouting at the kids.

Me: Haha... looks like the instructor literally "scared the shit out of the kids"!

And then I detoured avoiding the "crime scene", not wanting to spot any poo that may be still floating in the pool...


No comments:

Post a Comment