Thursday, November 20, 2008

Making Lists

I love making Lists.

Shopping List
Packing List
To Cook List
Gift List
To Do List
...

(oops, here I go making a list again)

Guess part of the satisfaction comes from the anticipation of scribbling them down in big bold strokes on paper. The rest of the satisfaction is naturally derived from crossing out item by item in the list subsequently.

Ever since this week started, I am not too sure of my feelings towards making lists anymore, particularly the To Do List @ work.

For almost every item I crossed out, three new items have been added so I am really not looking forward to how this list will explode by Fri.

And that bothers me a great deal because ... it will not leave me enough time to start my Packing List for this Saturday's trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment