Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Best Buy of The Month

As part of my continued quest for organizing my assets, I have recently acquired what I term as best investment of the month. If you are thinking of properties and gold and .... (pardon me for my lack of extensive examples but what other assets do people own anyway?!?), then you are obviously not someone who will appreciate what I am talking about here.

By "assets", I mean shoes, wardrobe, bags, accessories... you gals must know what I mean. If you havent noticed, I am able to produce a longer list of examples here :P

And tah dah...here it is.


Since then, I never have to spend minutes after minutes rummaging for the missing left/right earring!

Every gal should own one of this.


Ok and you guys too ... if you have your private collection that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment