Monday, September 7, 2009

MINI Road Show



Happened to come across a MINI roadshow while roaming half-aimlessly along Orchard Rd and couldn't resist joining one of the many others snapping away.... I mean how can I :)

The Man and I always have this silly habit of going "MINI!" at a few pitches higher than our usual voice whenever either one of us spots a MINI on the road while driving. What follows usually is a "Where?" from the other person. This will then usually turn into a conversation about how did the driver look like, was that a cool or lousy choice of colour, will I re-spray mine to that colour, any special touches done to that MINI etc... ya I know it sounds totally "bo liao" but come on... what more meaningful conversations can you have in the car :P

Anyway, coming back to the road show... here are some shots:

Just look at how gigantic I looked beside this classic! It is like me in Tiny Toons Land! Btw, there was a cute Mr Bean bear hanging inside the car.




Opening the Clubman's door felt like opening up a fridge...


Wish I own these cool looking posters...

No comments:

Post a Comment